On Friday Night, Gabriel Richard Catholic will open the season with Melvindale ABT at 7pm. Admission Gates will open at 5:30pm.
Tailgating is becoming more and more popular at high school games. I think it would be great for some of our parents to tailgate before the game on August 25th. We can section of the bus area for the parents and friends. Please read below of some of the policies we have for tailgating.
Tailgating is becoming a tradition at GR. We are looking forward to an exciting athletic season. Our goal is to promote a family-friendly and safe environment for everyone involved. To care for fans and the campus, please follow these guidelines in planning your tailgating event.
Due to school practices taking place and security concerns during school hours, no tailgating activities are allowed until 4:30 PM on game days. All tents and tailgating items must be removed from the property by 11:00 PM. Additional trash receptors will be available.
- No alcohol or tobacco on the grounds. This includes parking lots and anywhere on the premises.
- Please keep all open flames controlled and monitored. Propane tanks only. Please refrain from charcoal grills. All grills should be on cement and not grass.
- Please dispose of any and all trash.
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the stadium.
- School building will be closed during football games. Bathrooms will be limited to the outdoor facilities located inside the stadium.