Starting Saturday, January 16th the following sports will be able to begin Non-Contact Practices. Bowling, Basketball, Dance and Hockey. While most sports will begin with practices, some sports may begin at a later date. The following protocols will be in place.
- Must have a MHSAA Health Appraisal Form – https://www.mhsaa.com/portals/0/Documents/health%20safety/healthquestionnaire.pdf
- Must wear a mask at all times
- Must social distance
- Must bring your own water bottle
- Must complete a COVID Screening before practice. If you answer yes to any of the questions, you’re not allowed to participate.
- COVID SCREENING LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAhEgGAleYmAwwHq4pk3fageYS_rfcKOeI2Yb5GQfgmQ9W7w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Boys Basketball – Saturday, January 16th and Sunday, January 17th. Freshman/JV Boys Basketball (Freshman and Sophomores) – 10am to 12pm. Varsity Boys Basketball – 12pm to 3pm. Please contact Coach Daiek for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Basketball – Saturday, January 16th and Sunday, January 17th from 3pm – 6pm. Contact Coach Sam Lamb at email@example.com.
Hockey – Saturday, January 16th at 12pm. Contact Coach Desana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bowling – Boys and Girls Bowling will have practice on Wednesday, January 20th and Thursday, January 21st at 10 Pins Lanes on Fort Street in Trenton. Please Contact Coach Skarzynski at email@example.com.
Dance – Please contact Coach Maggie Jaskula at firstname.lastname@example.org for practice information.